This course provides the skills needed to install, configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch® server. You will have access to hands-on labs, learn upgrade options and strategies, and troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues. Advanced installation techniques are discussed, including the use of high availability and redundancy.
- The AirWatch Enterprise Mobility: Configure and Deploy Integrated Solutions course or AirWatch Technical Post-Sales Cloud Professional accreditation is required
- 1 Course Introduction 7 Troubleshooting Common Installation Issues
- 2 Advanced AirWatch Architecture 8 High Availability and Disaster Recovery Configuration
- 3 Preparing for Installation 9 Preparing an Environment for an Upgrade
- 4 Installing the AirWatch Application 10 Performing an Upgrade
- 5 Installing Reports 11 Completing Post-upgrade Environment Verification
- 6 Performing Post-installation Configuration and Verification 12 Troubleshooting Common Upgrade Issues
- Identify important installation and upgrade prerequisites
- Learn to install, configure, and upgrade an on premise AirWatch server
- Discuss the benefits of using advanced installation techniques, including the use of high availability and enabling redundancy through multiserver configurations
- Review and recommend appropriate upgrade options and strategies
- Troubleshoot common installation and upgrade issues
AirWatch Administrators, Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects, Solutions Engineers, Consultants, Support/Helpdesk Technicians, Information Technology Staff, Implementation Specialists
Company Events Schedule
Looking for onsite training?
We can deliver standard or tailored courses to your requirements to be delivered as closed company events at your location or ours, whichever suits you and your employees.