This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Module 1: Creating a Web Page
- Module 2: Creating an Interactive Web Page
- Module 3: Working with XML, Data Objects, and WCF
- Module 4: Working with Data
- Module 5: Working with Client-Side Scripting
- Module 6: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Module 7: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Program Web Applications
- Work with Data and Services
- Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
- Work with Client-Side Scripting
- Configure and Deploy Web Applications
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.