This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-363, and build an understanding of these topics: Programming Web Applications, Working with Data and Services, Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications, Working with Client-Side Scripting, and Configuring and Deploying Web Applications. This course leverages the same content as found in the Microsoft Official Academic Course (MOAC) for this exam.
- Module 1: Creating a Web Page
- Module 2: Creating an Interactive Web Page
- Module 3: Working with XML, Data Objects, and WCF
- Module 4: Working with Data
- Module 5: Working with Client-Side Scripting
- Module 6: Troubleshooting and Debugging Web Applications
- Module 7: Configuring and Deploying Web Applications
- Program Web Applications
- Work with Data and Services
- Troubleshoot and Debug Web Applications
- Work with Client-Side Scripting
- Configure and Deploy Web Applications
The Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is Microsoft’s newest suite of technology certification exams that validate fundamental knowledge needed to begin building a career using Microsoft technologies. This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in technology and assumes some hands-on experience or training but does not assume on-the-job experience.
Company Events Schedule
Looking for onsite training?
We can deliver standard or tailored courses to your requirements to be delivered as closed company events at your location or ours, whichever suits you and your employees.