This course teaches how to build QualityStage parallel jobs that investigate, standardize, match, and consolidate data records. Students will gain experience by building an application that combines customer data from three source systems into a single master customer record.
You should have familiarity with:
- Data Quality Issues
- QualityStage Architecture
- Developing with QualityStage
- Reference Match
- Describe data quality definition and issues
- Build QualityStage jobs to investigate data quality issues
- Build QualityStage jobs to cleanse data
- Consolidate duplicate records using QualityStage
- Create a consolidated view of customer records
- Create a reference match that will relate customers to event data
Data Analysts, Quality Architects and, Data Cleansing Developers responsible for cleaning up duplicates, redundant information, and conflicting data will benefit from this course while helping them to use InfoSphere QualityStage in the most effective way.