PRINCE2® 2017 - tailored for a changing project management world
AXELOS recently announced the upcoming arrival of updated PRINCE2® guidance and new Foundation and Practitioner examinations, which will be launched in the middle of the year. Together, these form the PRINCE2® 2017 update and represent the first major revision of PRINCE2® since 2009.
Evolutions in business practice over the past decade have prompted this thorough, but not radical update of PRINCE2®. It reflects a wealth of expert feedback from PRINCE2® practitioners - the people who successfully apply the method in today's dynamic working environment - where new technologies constantly change the game, where customers and stakeholders continually raise their expectations, and where there is ever-growing pressure to achieve more with less financial outlay.
The main changes to the guidance are characterized by an emphasis on:
- tailoring PRINCE2® to the needs of organisations and project environments;
- the principles that underpin PRINCE2®;
- a greater link between the themes and principles;
- the restructuring of the 'Themes' guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
- the practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips.
PRINCE2® has always been rooted in real life-experience. The PRINCE2® 2017 update, which once again consolidates a wealth of knowledge gained in the workplace, can be trusted to provide practical, authoritative and relevant guidance to anyone managing a project in today's environment.
Want to find out more and how it will affect your current accreditation?
Do the changes affect other best practice areas?
Contact us at +353-1-814 8200 for more information