The Cisco Sales Essentials (CSE) training provides an overview of Cisco's architectures and solutions. This two-day course focuses on helping account managers and sales engineers understand the scope of Cisco solutions, the types of needs that these solutions address, and the key technologies that make these solutions possible.
V5 has been updated to align the coverage of Cisco products and solutions with the architectural approach that forms the basis of the Cisco customer-facing go-to-market strategy.
Attendees should meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic understanding of Networking products and solutions
Partnering with Cisco
- Cisco Strengths
- Cisco Architctures
- Channel Certifications and Specializations
- Introduction to Networking
Borderless Network Architecture
- Introduction to Borderless Networking
- Introduction toCollaboration
Enhancing Partner Profitability
- Cisco Services
- Solution Selling
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Describe Cisco strengths and partner benefits
- Describe the basic network components and architecture
- Describe the small business architecture
- Describe the Borderless Network Architecture
- Describe the Collaboration Architecture
- Describe the Virtualization Architecture
- Describe how Cisco enhances partner profitability
Cisco Account Managers and Cisco sales people who are new to Cisco and need a conceptual understanding of Cisco architectures and solutions as well as an understanding of how to sell the correct solution for their customers business needs. This course is required for individuals looking to achieve the account manager accreditation in Cisco's Channel Partner Program.
Recommended preparation for exam(s):
Follow on Courses
The following courses are recommended for further study:
- AUCAM - Advanced Unified Communications for Account Managers
- ARSAM - Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Managers
- AWLANAM - Advanced Wireless LAN for Account Managers
- ASAM - Advanced Security for Account Managers
All of the above courses are part of Cisco's Channel Partner Program and relate to the account management role for the specified technology area.